What is KSANC?
KSANC is short for Kennett Square Area Newcomers Club. We welcome people from a variety of areas in our community in all ages and stages of life.
- To assist in the adjustment of the new members within their community and for all women in the area no matter how long they have lived in the area.
- To provide opportunities for our members to broaden their areas of interest.
- To aid our community through the gift of our time and energy for worthy purposes.
- To further opportunities for members to socialize and build new friendships.
What Does The Club Do?
- We offer social and education opportunities to its members and look for ways that we can serve the community.
How Do I Join?
- If you think you are interested in joining our ever growing community, you are welcome to attend a club sponsored event as our guest. Once you have decided join, please complete the KSANC Membership Form and submit the completed form and $25 for the yearly dues. These dues cover expenses such as our monthly newsletters, membership directory, brochures, and fees for speakers who attend our events.